|SNOWBOARD COURSES||Season||High Season|
|Adults and children Advanced 5 days 14 hours||170,00 €||180,00 €|
|Adults and children beginners 6 days 16 hours||180,00 €||190,00 €|
|Deposit for individual lessons||85,00 €||85,00 €|
To display the correct price first select the date in the drop-down options
Private snowboard lessons
Snowboard lessons with specialized instructors to live this snowboard experience like emotion, fun, escape from normality and new trend.
The snowboard school of Campitello has reached the highest levels of teaching this discipline with our professional instructors. You can also enjoy the halfpipe and the boardercross in the Ski Area Col Rodella Belvedere to have more fun in this spectacular sport.
Group snowboard lessons
The courses are taught to groups of eight people maximum with both soft and hard equipments.
Advanced course: monday: snowboarding on the slope; tuesday and wednesday: start of freestyle with turns on the slope; thursday and friday: snowpark, jumps and freeride*.
* snow conditions allowing.
All courses start on Sunday or Monday and end on Friday. The price refers to the added cost of a weekly course. In the reservation to indicate the data of those who use the service for multiple purchases, in the address field to mark the names and dates of birth. Recall that in case of cancellation within 24 h from the beginning of the courses, we refund the full amount paid.
During the Christmas holidays courses will start on 23.12 – 24.12 – 27.12 – 28.12 – 30.12 – 31.12 and 02.01.2019
- Season: from 01.12.2018 at 22.12.2018 and from 07.01.2019 at 02.02.2019
- High Season: from 23.12.2018 at 26.12.2018 / 03.02.2019 end of the season
- Top Season: 27.12.2018 – 06.01.2019
- Beginners: first time on skis;
- Advanced:snowplough and/or parallel turns;
- Each hour’s lesson lasts 55 minutes, it is also possible to book 1,5 hour lessons.
- Classes are subject to change to individual lessons in the event of less then 5 people.
- Times of group classes are subject to change at management’ s disctretion.